Thursday, July 15, 2010

Splice Sculpt- Update

Here is a bit of an update:
I've been doing things really out of order and concentrating on building up one side of the sculpture at a time instead of having everything progress evenly. Oh well, live and learn. I'm still new at this.

The forms beginning to take shape


And after I added some fake eyes, and built supports for the feet


It's starting to look a little less like a naked turkey vulture!

I'm pretty happy with the way it is progressing, I just need to keep at it! I get distracted and have a tendency of moving onto new projects before I have finished what I started. It's taking a bit longer than it should, but I think I will be finished the bulk of the sculpture within the next week or so. Then it's time to move onto texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment