Monday, July 12, 2010

Hey There!

I'm pretty new to this whole Blogging thing but I'm Going to give it a shot!

I have always loved Movies. Specifically movies with amazing creatures and effects. Unfortunately I was born about 20 years to late, as it now seems the digital age is taking over. The time of Puppets and Rubber suits is quickly slipping away but I know it still exists out there and I'm going to be a part of it. I have decided to try documenting my progress as I work my way towards making a dream become a reality.

My goal for many years has been to attend the Vancouver Film School and take part in the Make-Up for Film and Television Program. That dream is still a couple of years and a few Dollars out of my reach. So in the meantime I plan to do what I can with what I've got.

If you feel like following along, then sit back and enjoi the ride.

Brandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment